BASIC RESERVOIR MODELING
Lecturers : G. Fabre; A. Auvinet
Who Should attend this course ?
- Junior geoscientists
- Geologists or Reservoir engineers interested by understand key steps in reservoir characterization and modeling
- Develop good practices in reservoir characterization and modeling
- Good understanding in data integration and workflow
- Capture the link between sedimentology, geostatistic and petrophysic.
- Adapt technics/workflows with project characteristics
Case study supported by a full set of data, studied as as an integrated study with a balanced ratio between:
- Basic knowledge/theory
- Reservoir characterization supported by interactive exercices
- Reservoir modeling with dedicated software (Petrel) with reporting and deliverables
- A final Stand-alone project (1/2 day) can be implemented to develop team behavior and autonomy.